RECRUITMENT OF PARTICIPANTS YouTube University - Breanna Rutter

Discussion in 'Social media marketing' started by G JOSHI, Jul 26, 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
25.00 USD
participants:
0 of 5
Organizer:
G JOSHI
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
7 USD
  • (The main list is empty so far)

1. G JOSHI

G JOSHI Administrator
    Staff Member

YouTube University - Breanna Rutter
    100.jpg
    YouTube University is not owned by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the YouTube website/Alphabet Inc. YouTube is a trademark of Alphabet Inc. Breanna Rutter is a professional full-time YouTuber & marketer and results are not typical. Any testimonies are not claiming to be representative of typical results. Breanna Rutter & her student testimonies are meant as examples of top achievers and should not be taken as average results. Results vary for every student based on a multitude of reasons, and everything shown here is only estimates of what could be possible. All courses should be seen as a resource, and not a guarantee of any type of specific results.

I have over 750,000 Subscribers and I have been a full-time YouTuber for over 6 yrs!
    Coming from where I came from, I always say if I can become a YouTuber then anyone can!
    I grew up extremely poor on the Southside of Chicago in the housing projects called The Robert Taylor Homes.

The living conditions in the projects were horrible. There was non-stop violence because everyone in this area was in extreme poverty. To mentally escape, I would often bury myself in piles of books I borrowed from school to escape from my world as much as I could.

I saw things happen on a daily basis that no human being should ever witness!

I still have nightmares about living under those conditions, and it continues to haunt me to this very day. Because of this, I desire to be as successful as I possibly can, to greatly distance myself from being in that state of extreme poverty ever again.

A life like mine was not easy, and I can promise you that I am not special. I barely graduated high school, I have no college degree, and growing up I had no one supporting my dreams. Things only ed changing for me once I was exposed to the right information.

Once I began learning the right information, my life was forever changed. The success secrets that I teach in this course are so powerful, that it will permanently change the direction of your life just like it did mine!

Because of YouTube, I was able to achieve one of my life long dreams of moving to Florida away from the miserably cold midwest.

Not only was I able to relocate to Florida but I was also able to buy my first home, and purchase a brand new jeep to go along with it. I was able to do all these things with my husband and former YouTuber Jay!

Being a YouTube Creator can give you access to so many different opportunities that you may have never even dreamed of! My husband and I were able to reach out to a company, and negotiate a deal for both of us to get our teeth done, that was valued at over $60,000 thousand dollars in value! Not only were we able to get our teeth done like celebrities, but while doing it, we stayed for two whole weeks, at a 5 star hotel overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. How cool is that! Companies are willing to pay you to vacation, and get your teeth done. The crazy thing about it all is the company was happy to do it. All we had to do was create one video review of our experience.

2. Bruttos

Bruttos New Member

how are you doing now? Did you hear that you moved to Virginia?