Do you use a Mac or Windows for trading ?

Discussion in 'Trading Systems and Strategies' started by bitgooods, Apr 13, 2021.

1. bitgooods

bitgooods New Member

Some people find Mac more reliable and maybe precise, but your own trader’s skills and experience still stand. For the users of the OSs i.e. traders, it is hardly any factor. Most of them are supported by Windows (and now, Android over mobile). Some may support on Mac but if they don’t, you may require some CrossOver type of software.

What do you think ?

2. nikos eleftheriou

nikos eleftheriou New Member

Blogger, Trader
    Home Page:
    Hey, I trade with android mobile phone, and a chromebook. I think the device is not so much important if your trading platform is good and has all necessary tools.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 5)